many things

so many things to do lately. my work, my life, my house and my car. many things here also means 'duit mengalir mcm air'..and hajah rohani ask me to start thinking about serious realtionship.no mom.still not ready..



hmm...talking but the thing i most regret.almost a month since i leave him. things change 360 degree. sometimes i could be very happy and sometimes i could be really sad.dolu2 when i wake up i usually look at my handphone and there, he sms me just to say good morning.everyday,every morning and now no one will sms good morning to me anymore.



ok,bout the thing i'm glad. no one for meantime.haha.everything is a mess rite now ok?duet tak berapa nak ada.bf takde.da lama giler tak tgk wayang (last aku tgk cite surrogate.gila lama kan?),keta tak antar servis lagik (sebab malas gila nak ke Glenmarie sana) and lupa nak sms Nana tnya da proses baby or not.haha



owh.got a lot of work to do today.jap lagi nak kuar sales call.mau jual gigi n gusi lagi.daaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment